Adding an ROI calculator to your company’s website is an effective way to generate high-quality leads while demonstrating potential return on investment to your prospects. In an environment where project owners are increasingly asked to provide financial justification, deploying an ROI calculator can help identify serious buyers more quickly.
Join Mike Genstil, CyberEdge’s ROI calculator expert, as he:
- Identifies common factors that affect a customer’s ROI
- Explores the phases and timeline of a typical ROI calculator project
- Demonstrates actual web-based ROI calculator samples
- Examines tradeoffs between complexity and simplicity in ROI calculators
- Explains why some calculators succeed and some fail at generating leads